carrot tail leopard geckos for sale
Carrot Tail Leopard Geckos – These vibrant “carrot tailed” leopard geckos for sale are top quality in color and temperament.
At Reptilesandexoticlovers.com, we have a biologist on site, and handle our geckos often in order to ensure a friendly, calm and relaxed pet, and only work with top genetics to ensure we are improving the captive bred species as part of our efforts to provide the best possible pet geckos for sale in the world.
Leopard Geckos have one of the most relaxed and calm personalities in the reptile kingdom. They’re perfect for beginners and extremely popular among long time reptile collectors alike.
- Captive Bred Baby Leopard Gecko- WE ONLY sell captive bred geckos for sale.
- Currently 5-15 grams / 3″-5″ in size
- Diet: currently feeding on baby crickets and calcium dusted meal worms
- Mature size 6-7″ @ 18 Months old.
- Easy to care for, makes great reptile pet for kids and adults.
- Hardy & lives up to 30 years in captivity.
- Handles well after acclimation but NEVER pick up a gecko by the tail.
- As this is a live animal, there will be slight aesthetic variations in colors.
Leopard Gecko habitat Requirement – Don’t finish shopping without them!
- Housing: Enclosure of 20 gallon (30″ x 12″ x 13″H) up to 30 to 40 gallon (36″ x 18″ x 13″H). See our Leopard Gecko Care Sheet regarding housing more than one Leopard Gecko in a single enclosure.
- Food: Main staple diet of crickets and/or mealworms are available at most all pet stores.
- Water: Provide water 3 or 4 times a week in a large bowl – not so big that your gecko cannot easily get out of the bowl!
- Heat: Heat mat and ceramic emitter to create a thermal gradient from warm side (88 Deg. F) to cool side (72 Deg. F).
- See our Leopard Gecko Care Sheet for complete details.
- Thanks for the email about the salon. I do have two salons left out of the four that I originally had listed for sale. If you have time tomorrow, I will try to give you a ring. I have a slot available between 1130 and noon if that works for you? Unfortunately, Mondays are very crazy for me, specifically this time of the year as we have quite a bit of store openings for my pizza franchise. I look forward to speaking with you soon.